aws cwi study material pdf
Q:- Which of the following may increase the risk of haz cracking when welding thick section carbon manganese steel?
1. Slow cooling after welding
2. Low moisture content in the electrode covering
3. Use of a steel grade with a low cev
4. Use of a low heat input
Q:-Cast and helix are terms that refers to
A. Ingredients in the flux coating
B. Bead deposition techniques for distortion control
C.quality of the welding wires
D. Sources from which wires are drawn
Q:- To BS 499 part 2, which of the following is true for a welding symbol?
1. This or arrow side of the joint goes on top of the reference line
2. This or arrow side of the joint goes below the reference line
3. This or arrow side of the joint goes in the middle of the reference line
4. All of the above