AWS WELDING COURSE IN COCHIN
Attend the AWS CWI Certified Welding Inspector Training Course in Cochin
The AWS is a certified welding inspector CWI Course is conducting AWS. Certified welding inspector CWI certification is more than a rewarding career. It involves great responsibility and a remarkable skill demonstration career. The CWI Certified welding inspector is widely recognized both nationally and internationally and successful companies have come to rely on this AWS American Welding Society Certification when ensuring the highest level of quality workmanship.
The AWS CWI involves great responsibility and remarkable skill demonstration. The certified welding inspector is widely recognized, internationally and successful companies have come to rely on this American Welding Society certification when ensuring the highest level of quality workmanship. On obtaining your certified welding inspector certification, you can easily bridge into other programs CSWIP 3.1 and reap additional benefits. The welding course will be based on ASME SEC IX specifically but will also include AWS and ASME SEC VIII guidelines, modules will be Welding inspection and certification, safe practices for welding inspectors, metal joining and cutting process, weld joint geometry and welding symbols, welding metallurgy and weld metal discontinuities, visual inspection and other NDT methods, WPS/PQR as per ASME SEC IX, welding process at your works and improvement scopes and case studies as per your scope of work.
Subjects of AWS CWI Course:
- Welding Safety
- Welding Procedure Qualification
- Welder Qualification And Certification
- Welding Chemistry
- Weld Joint Preparation
- Discontinuities In Welding inspection Process
- Welding Inspector Responsibilities
- Welding Metallurgy
- Welding Symbols
- Mechanical Tests
- NDT Tests And Symbols
- Welding Processes Codes, Standards, Specifications
- Thermal Cutting Processes
AWS CWI Course Fundamentals Part-A
- Welding Inspection and Certification
- Safe Practices for Welding Inspectors
- Metal Joining and Cutting Processes
- Documents Governing Welding Inspection and Qualification
- Metal Properties and destructive testing
- Metric Practice for Welding Inspection
- Welding Metallurgy For the Welding Inspector
- Weld and base metal Discontinuities
- Visual inspection and other NDT methods
AWS CWI Course Practical Part-B
- PQR Welding Procedure Qualification Record
- WPS welding Procedure Specification
- WQT Welder Qualification Test
- Mechanical Tests and Properties
- Welding Inspection and Flaws
- Non-Destructive Testing
AWS CWI Course Open Code Book Part-C
API 1104, Welding of Pipelines and Related Facilities
AWS CWI Examination Details:
CWI: Completion of Parts A, B, and C with a minimum score of 72% in each part.
Part A: Fundamental. 2hrs/ 150-questions/closed-book test
Part B: Practical Applications. 2hrs/150-question/closed-book test
Part C: Open-Book Code Application. 2hrs/46-question/API 1104 Open-book test
AWS CWI Exam Registration Process:
- Registration has to be done preferably 4 weeks prior to the
- Commencement of the Seminar.
List of Required Documents for AWS CWI Course
- Copy of educated Certificate
- Copy of ID Proof
- Work experience certificate
- Attested of employment certification in CWI form
- Photo (busted) with the white background of 2″X2″
- Attested of Notary public in CWI form
- Visual Acuity Record(Eye test)
Who is Eligible for the AWS CWI Course?
Welding Inspector for a minimum of three years’ experience related to the duties and responsibilities listed in clause 1.2.2, under qualified supervision.
Certified visual Welding Inspector (Level 1) for a minimum of two years’ experience.
Welding Instructor, Welding Foreman and Welding Supervisor for a minimum of five years’ experience.
|Education Required||Experience Required|
|Bachelor or higher degree in welding engineering or welding technology – (4) years maximum substitution||Minimum of (1) years welding based work experience|
|Associate or higher degree in welding or non-welding related engineering technology, engineering, or physical science – (3) years maximum substitution||Minimum of (2) years welding based work experience|
|Engineering/Technical courses that can be applied to Bachelor or higher degree in Welding – (2) years maximum substitution||Minimum of (3) years welding based work experience|
|Trade/Vocational courses – (1) year maximum substitution for successfully completed courses||Minimum of (4) years welding based work experience|
|High School diploma or approved high school equivalency diploma||Minimum of (5) years welding based work experience|
|8th grade level of schooling||Minimum of (9) years welding based work experience|
|Less than 8th grade||Minimum of (15) years welding based work experience|
People also ask:
- How to Take free AWS CWI Exam?
- How to Renewal your AWS CWI Certificate?
- What Books do I Need for CWI Exam?
- How do you become a Certified welding inspector?
Please Contact To Puneet Sharma via phone: +91-8196980555 / 08264401091 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place early and to be issued a CWI application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
If you want to Attend AWS CWI Seminar, Please fill out the Enquiry Form to Get More Details: